Premier Baseball Academy
Open House Selection for September, 2016
Thursday, January 21, 2016 @ Sentinel Secondary School
6:00 – 7:00 pm
The Open House is designed to inform parents about the Premier Baseball Academy. If would like to be a part of the Open House, the process is as follows:
- Complete and submit an on-line registration form.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation from Diane Nelson within 24 hours.
- Scan or drop off a copy of the student’s first term report card (when you receive it).
- You will be contacted again via e-mail in early January to re-confirm registration for the Open House information session.
Parent & Student Process
- Attend the Open House.
- Parents who are registered will receive a package of information about the academy.
- A reminder that a copy of the student’s first term report card is required prior to the Open House.
- At the completion of the Open House, parents are to contact Diane Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm interest in completing the registration process.
- Parents will be notified about acceptance into the program within a few days of the Open House session.
- Out-of-catchment or out-of-district students may register for the school itself starting January 15, 2016. If the student’s elementary school is a feeder school to the secondary school (e.g., Pauline Johnson is a feeder school to Sentinel) no SCHOOL registration is necessary.
PLEASE DIRECT INQUIRIES TO:Diane Nelson
Director of Instruction
West Vancouver Schools Premier Academy
Office Direct Line: 604-981-1150