Premier Soccer Academy
Open House & On-Field Evaluation
for September, 2017
Open House Info Session:
Thursday, February 7, 2017
Sentinel Secondary Room 323
6:00 – 7:00 PM
Student On-Field Assessment:
Thursday, February 9, 2017
1:30 – 3:00 PM
The Open House is designed to inform parents about the Premier Soccer Academy. (It is optional for students to attend, but students are always welcome to attend the session.) If you would like to be a part of the Open House session, please register online to receive an information package upon arrival to the Open House.
Registration is as follows:
- Complete and submit an on-line registration form:
- Scan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or drop off (to Sentinel Secondary) a copy of the student’s first term report card (when you receive it) to Diane Nelson.
- Once received, parents will receive a confirmation email from Diane Nelson.
Parent & Student Process
- Attend the Open House.
- Parents, who are pre-registered for the Open House, will receive an Information Package at the Open House session.
- Interested students are asked to participate in an on-field assessment session on Thursday, February 9 from 1:45 – 3:00 at the Ambleside all-weather fields (13th & Marine Drive, West Vancouver)
- Out-of-catchment or out-of-district students may register for the school itself starting January 16, 2017.
- If the student’s elementary school is a feeder school to the secondary school, no SCHOOL registration is necessary.
Feeder schools are as follows:
École Sentinel Secondary: Pauline Johnson, Chartwell, Cedardale, Westcot
Rockridge Secondary: Bowen Island, Lion’s Bay, Eagle Harbour, Cypress Park, Gleneagles, West Bay
West Vancouver Secondary: Irwin Park, Ridgeview, Hollyburn
PLEASE DIRECT INQUIRIES TO:Diane Nelson
Director of Instruction
West Vancouver Schools Premier Academy Programs
Office Direct Line: 604-981-1150