West Vancouver Secondary school provides an environment to help students gain self-confidence and become life-long learners and responsible citizens. We offer many special programs, including the IB Diploma, ArtWest45, Youth Train in Trades (ACE-IT) Carpentry, and the Sports Academies. With rich athletics, active clubs and direct connection to the beautiful Kay Meek Centre, our state-of-the-art facilities offer students an ideal setting to connect their learning to areas of personal interest, assisting students on the path for a lifetime of success.
The school is characterized by:
- Encouraging, recognizing, and rewarding excellence in the development of human potential.
- Upholding essential values of trust, openness and respect for others.
- Stimulating and developing highly-motivated, empowered, and committed students and teachers.
- Offering comprehensive programs to meet the needs of all students.
- Creating opportunities for experiencing social, physical, aesthetic and intellectual growth