We provide an environment in which students entrusted to our care gain self-confidence, recognize their self-worth and become life-long learners and responsible citizens.
We provide an environment in which students entrusted to our care gain self-confidence, recognize their self-worth, and become life-long learners and responsible citizens.
We are characterized by:
- Encouraging, recognizing, and rewarding excellence in the development of human potential.
- Upholding essential values of trust, openness and respect for others.
- Stimulating and developing highly-motivated, empowered, and committed students and teachers.
- Offering comprehensive programs to meet the needs of all students.
- Creating opportunities for experiencing social, physical, aesthetic and intellectual growth
School News & E-Bulletins
Click on the button below to access our School News page where you can find our E-Bulletins, Publications and other important files.
West Vancouver Secondary School is proud to share with you that two of our graduating students from the class of 2015-16 were selected to receive the Sovereign’s Medal for Volunteers on behalf of His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston,