- Please stay home if you are sick and report your illness to the office.
- We ask that students stay in their cohorts when possible, and try to maintain distancing outside of their cohorts
- Please wash hands or sanitize when you enter and exit the school.
- Masks must be worn in hallways, small common spaces or when distancing can’t be maintained outside of cohorts.
- Wearing a mask in the classrooms is a personal choice, but is not mandated at this time.
- Use designated entrances and exits only, determined by your classroom locations and will be communicated by teachers.
- Please do not arrive earlier than 15 minutes before your class starts, or remain on campus after the last bell.
- Special approval from one of our Administrators is needed for students who wish to arrive early or remain later.
Grade 8 & 9 Program: Students will be arranged in cohorts of 60 with 2 face-to-face classes each quarter. Start times and break times will be staggered with entrances and exists planned to reduce congestion.
Grade 10 – 12 Program: Will be arranged in cohorts according to their 1st period class, with cohorts up to 120 including their Period 2 classes when possible. For those that timetables cannot align, there will be “hybrid” alternatives to include remote learning and smaller face-to-face classes.
Tuesday and Thursday will have an “X” Block to allow for flexibility and additional support to the varied programs and needs of our students, ensuring cohorts remain small.
Breaks and Lunch: There will not be any cafeteria service this year. Students are asked to not share food and remain in their classrooms or cohorts during their breaks.