Welcome to the Rockridge Parent Portal
Welcome to the Rockridge MyEducation BC PARENT PORTAL which will allow access to see grades, attendance, and other information on your child(ren). Each parent or guardian will have their own separate account . Please see the attached MyEdBC Parent Portal Login Instructions for instructions. For more tips and a lengthier explanation please see below.
To Access the MyEducation BC System
- Visit www.myeducation.gov.bc.ca/aspen (it is suggested you bookmark this website)
- Make sure popups are enabled for your browser. When initiating a new account or creating a new password, use a desktop or laptop computer; you may not be able to initiate accounts from a smartphone.
- Your username was included in an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and usually is comprised of your first initial last name (ie. jsmith or jsmith78).
- Your TEMPORARY one time log in password was also included in the email.
NOTE: both user name and password are case sensitive and must be entered manually (do not copy/paste)
- Enter your user name and password then click Log On to access the system; a message will indicate your password is expired. Select a new password with the following parameters:
- A minimum of 8 characters, maximum 14 characters
- At least one Upper Case and one Lower Case letter
- At least one Numeral
- Must include one of the symbols $, # or _ and cannot include other symbols or spaces
- A suitable example would be: Abcd#001 or Abc#1234 etc.
- Select a password reset security question and answer. Once set, you can use the “I forgot my password” link on the login page to reset your password.
Once inside the MyEducationBC system you can navigate to see various details on your child.
When report cards are published they will be accessible in the Published Reports field as PDF’s which can be viewed, printed or saved. We recommend saving a copy of the PDF for future reference. Reports will remain on the system for approximately 30 days.