Deadline to book: September 4, 2021 at 4pm Pacific Standard Time
- Roundtrip Transportation
- Experienced, friendly, and fun tour guides
- Introduction to Sea Kayaking (2 hours, double kayaks)
- Time to purchase lunch in Deep Cove
- Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge and Trail
- Visit Deep Cove on the North Shore of Vancouver, known for its beautiful harbour location, a favorite among locals. Stop by Honey’s Donuts…arguably the best Honey Dip donut in the Lower Mainland.
- Introduction to Sea Kayaking. You’ll learn about local history and enjoy the beauty of the surrounding mountains and wildlife such as seals, eagles, and sea stars.
- Free time to purchase lunch/snack.
- Head to Lynn Canyon and enjoy a walk with your guide. Cross the Suspension bridge that towers 50 meters over the canyon and explore the beautiful Baden Powell Trail.
We recommend wearing quick dry athletic wear, old running shoes or water shoes and a jacket that will fit under a lifejacket to keep warm on the water. On sunny days, a hat and sunscreen are a must! Be sure to bring a towel and change of clothes.