Student Information

Take me back to the main website.

We require a police check( formerly known as criminal record check) every three years for liability as all of our students are minors (under 18 years old).

The document is required for all adults ( over the  age of 19 ) who live permanently in the home and must include a vulnerable section criminal record check.

Police checks are completed through the West or North Vancouver Police Departments only, except if you are a resident of Lions Bay or Bowen Island, in which case you will obtain your police check through the Squamish RCMP.

Families request the check in person at the police station on  755 16th Street, West Vancouver or 147 East 14th Street, North Vancouver. The police conduct the check and send it back to you and you provide us with a copy/picture/scan.

You can find more information on the West Vancouver Police Department here:

We do not accept other documentation.

Teachers, please see additional information here:

Pursuant to the Criminal Records Review Act, all Ministry of Education certificate holders must undergo a criminal record check, which includes a vulnerable sector check, every five years.

The Teacher Regulation Branch of the Ministry of Education facilitates this requirement by collecting your authorization and submitting it to the Criminal Records Review Program of the Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General who will perform the criminal record check.

Account log in:

You will be able to review your latest criminal check date conducted on your file.

Please print / screen shot your latest check and forward for our files. Please contact the Homestay Manager for further information regarding details required.

If you require assistance with your account, please contact the TRB directly, contact information in link below:

Translate »