As West Vancouver Schools, we are committed to providing the best possible Canadian experience in international education for each student. This includes time not only spent in our classrooms, but with a homestay family, and in extra-curricular activities.
- We create supportive learning environments
- We inspire students to acquire the knowledge, skills, and attitudes essential to become a global citizen in today’s ever-changing world
We are proud to be members of pioneering professional organizations such as the International Public School Education Association (IPSEA) and the Canadian Association of Public Schools (CAPSI) and share their core values:
- To recognize the high value that a Canadian education in British Columbia holds for international students
- To promote collaboration on standard and ethical recruiting and marketing practices, and
- To maintain our pursuit of excellent programming.