- We perform criminal record checks on our homestay families through the West Vancouver Police Department every three years
- Our Homestay Manager visits each family upon intake into our program as well as annual re-inspections
- Our office maintains regular, open communication with each family and vice versa
- All of our homestay families are part of a network that help and support each other
- Each homestay family has access to International Programs administrators’ emergency cell phone numbers
- Our participating families are allowed to collect only the approved monthly fees for room and board
- All homestay families must meet our standards, policies, and expectations.
As a result, we get to know our homestay families well. In the very rare circumstances that a family cannot provide what we require for our international students, we remove them from our program.