Hot Lunch Ordering
Hot Lunch is Chartwell’s largest fundraiser, run entirely by PAC volunteers!
We are pleased to offer fresh, healthy meals from local vendors 3 days of the week.
Place your child’s lunch order online using MunchaLunch.com. Hot lunch will be available to order on a monthly basis. At the end of each month MunchaLunch will be opened up for ordering for the following month.
Reminders to order for the upcoming term will be communicated in Chartwell This Week.
Payment is by Visa, MasterCard, pre-paid credit cards, or ‘Visa Debit’ or ‘MasterCard Debit’.
Orders must be paid before the delivery of the first hot lunch for that month. If your balance is not paid on time, your child’s order will be canceled. The lunch program is offered Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Our Hot Lunch Program is a GREEN program!
We do not provide single use cutlery or chop sticks.
Please set up your Munch-a- Lunch account online (new users need to create an account, returning users may use existing accounts – see instructions below). You will get an email reminder the day before of your child’s hot lunch order.
If you are not sure what you ordered, check your email!
Please Note: There are NO REFUNDS for absences or field-trips, with the exception that if a cohort is mandated to self-isolate, then the CPAC will issue a refund for those dates only, as this is a CPAC fundraiser. All accounts must be paid in full prior to the first hot lunch date of the period. We appreciate your support for our hot lunch program.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, parents are not allowed in the school to help hand out hot lunch. A HUGE THANK YOU to the faculty at Chartwell for facilitating the distribution of lunches. With out you we would not be able to have hot lunch at this time!!
Stay tuned!! We will need volunteers again in the future!
Our thanks to the Chartwell community for supporting this important fundraiser and to our wonderful Chartwell faculty who help make this program a success!
How to Set Up Your Account and Order
- Visit Munch a Lunch website.
- Create your family account by clicking on “New Users click here” and follow the prompts. If you already have an account from last year, your login and password remain the same. (Accounts that were not logged into during the 2020-21 school year have been removed.)
- Review the choices with your child and double check your quantities at the end of the ordering process. If you wish to delete certain dates from your order, you do so at the end of the selection process. Scroll down all the way to the bottom to verify your order then press “Submit My Order”. Remember, there are no refunds or changes after the deadline.
- You pay for your orders by credit card or debit card. All accounts must be paid in full prior to the first hot lunch delivery day. (Payments by cheque can be arranged with approval in advance by the Hot Lunch Chair.)
- After creating your account, you can return to your account anytime by clicking on “Returning Users click here”.
If you have questions, please email our Hot Lunch Chair, Katya Sutherland