On Thursday, Feb 16th, 2017 between 4:00pm and 7:00pm, Mountainwest Studios will be bringing their portable studio to our school to take professional portraits at a bargain price. For a sitting fee of $20 you can participate in this fundraiser and with an order receive a free 8×10 photo of your choice, as well as the opportunity to order a selection of beautiful family photos. All proceeds go to our school’s CPAC!
This is how it works:
- Your $20 sitting fee reserves an appointment time. This appointment time can only be confirmed AFTER you have sent in your payment.
- All proofs are sent home from the photographer for you to view.
- Be prepared to spend at least 20 minutes at the school and plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early to prepare hair and clothes. The appointment itself is a 10 minute sitting.
- An email confirming your appointment time will be sent AFTER a cheque payable to ‘CPAC’, or cash of $20 has been received by Chartwell Office.
You can book by two methods:
- Register on line and send the payment to the office. Click on the following link mountainwest.ca and click “Book a Photo Session” located at the top of the screen. Then use the drop down menu to the left and select your school (Chartwell) and session type (Family Photos). There you will be able to select an appointment time.
- Print and complete this form CPAC Photo Night 2017.17_01_16 and send along with a payment, cash or cheque, as listed above.
Thank you to Sehr Bokhari Latif, Chartwell CPAC Photo Night CoordinatorTags: CPAC, Family Photo Night, Fundraiser