Health and Safety
Thank you so much for keeping your child home when they are unwell. As a reminder here is the daily health check.
- Key Symptoms (if the symptoms persist please seek a health assessment by calling 8-1-1)
- Cough or worsening of chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Nausea and vomiting
- Have you returned from travel outside Canada in the last 14 days? If so, you need to call 8-1-1 for a health assessment.
- Are you or is anyone in your household a confirmed contact of a person confirmed to have COVID-19? If so, you need to call 8-1-1- for a health assessment.
- Please make sure students have all items they need, we cannot have parents dropping off forgotten materials. If students forget their lunch the office will provide a granola bar and juice and if they forget their water bottle they can come to the office for a cup
- All parents need to be masked when SIGNING students out early. Teachers and the office need to be notified ahead of time if you are collecting a student out before their normal departure time. Please note Primary Students are released at 2:40 pm and Intermediate Students are released at 3:00 pm so you may wish to avoid that window in terms of traffic coming into the school if collecting early. Students take themselves to their classes if arriving late. If you are picking up early please email both the child’s teacher and the office (firstname.lastname@example.org) ahead of time