All Irwin Park Elementary parents are members of the Irwin Park Parents Group (IPPG) and are welcome and encouraged to join us at meetings each month to discuss and vote on school issues, events and fundraising initiatives.
Irwin Park Elementary has a strong history of parent participation. We encourage you to get involved!
By actively fundraising and connecting as parents, we will enhance the experience of our children and strengthen our extraordinary school community.
PAC News and Announcements
SchoolCashOnline – Have you activated your account yet?
Click here to access SchoolCashOnline
If you have misplaced your child/ren’s PIN contact Mrs Verdicchio in the school office.
Questions? A twenty-four hour help desk is available at email@example.com
2019-2020 Committee, Coordinator and Volunteer Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities that are available to you as a member of IPPG. Email us for more information or to let us know where you can be of assistance.
*PLEASE NOTE: This is a working list of possible opportunities available for parents/guardians of Irwin Park Elementary to volunteer. Should there be lack of support, the IPPG may choose to cancel, postpone or eliminate a committee/activity/event for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Emergency Preparedness/Earthquake Committee
- Traffic & Safety Committee
- New Family Welcome Committee
- Playground Beautification Committee
- Class Parent Coordinator
- Book Fair Coordinator
- Spirit Wear Coordinator
- Poinsettia/Purdys Sale Coordinator
- Movie Night Coordinator
- Santa’s Workshop Co-Coordinator
- Events Coordinator
- Movie Night Coordinator
- Communications Coordinator
- Garden Sale Coordinator
- Parent Coffee Morning Coordinator
- Valentines Day Family Skate Coordinator
PAC VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- Hot Lunch (year long / monthly / weekly / daily – lots of help needed)
- Room Parent (year long)
- Book Fair (November – 10 positions)
- Garden Sale (May – 4 positions)
- Movie Night (3 positions)
- Poinsettia/Purdy’s Chocolates Sale (December– 6 positions)
- Sports Day (June – 6 positions)
- Welcome Back Tea (September – 5 positions / food donations)
- Staff Appreciation (April – 10+ positions / food donations)
- Community Day (June – 8+ positions)
- Santa’s Workshop (December – 20+ / sale item donations)
- Christmas Teacher Lunch (December – 10 Kindergarten parent positions/Food donations)
- Multicultural Feast (April – 20 positions/food donations)
HOME & SPECIAL SKILL VOLUNTEERING
Can’t make it in to the school but would like to help out in some way. Please let us know if you have a skill that you know would be useful for any of the above opportunities, the IPPG or school. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graphic Design
- Website Design
- Social Media
- Marketing / Promoting / PR