Online registration opens at 8:00 am on May 1, 2017 for students currently attending a West Vancouver Schools Program.
Registration will open for all students from other schools and districts at 8:00 am on May 8, 2017.
To complete registration, parents/students must provide the following information:
- Legal Full Name (as appears on their birth certificate)
- Personal Education Number (PEN): a 9-digit number that starts with a 1. If the PEN does not appear on your child’s report card, you may also contact their home school for this information. This is NOT the same as your student number.
- Permanent BC address
- Contact phone number of parents/guardians in BC
- Email address of parents/guardians in BC
As all correspondence regarding registration and course confirmation correspondence is done by email, please ensure that:
- Your email address is valid and entered correctly on the form
- You mark messages from @wvschools.ca as safe in your email provider
- You regularly check your junk folder to ensure that emails are not being redirected there inadvertently
Please note: we have discovered that official emails from @wvschools.ca sent to some email accounts are being identified as SPAM and are either redirected to junk folders or, in many cases, not delivered at all. Affected addresses may include @hotmail, @outlook and @live. Please do not use one of these addresses for summer learning correspondence. West Vancouver Schools is not responsible for undelivered correspondence.
Online registration closes on Friday, June 16. After June 16th, you can email email@example.com to inquire as to the availability of space in a course.
In person registration will be available in room C303 at WVSS on July 3 from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm.
If you have not had confirmation of your child’s status in a summer learning course by June 23, 2017, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to ensure that all information being provided is complete and accurate. Failure to provide accurate information may result in this registration being cancelled at a later date.
For fee-paying students, any course fees must be paid in full before your registration is considered complete.