Fees and Policies
For International fee‐paying only
|Elementary (3 weeks)||$650.00|
|Secondary Full Credit (5 weeks)||$1100.00|
|Secondary Preview/Upgrade (3 weeks)||$650.00|
|Secondary English Language Learner (3 weeks)||$650.00|
|Secondary Math Headstart (2 weeks)||$500.00|
The BC Ministry of Education provides funding for ordinary residents of British Columbia only. Fee‐paying students must pay the course fees in order for the registration to be processed.
Please note: We are only able to accept registrations from international students, refugees or work/study/diplomatic permit students already attending a school within the West Vancouver School District. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Fees can be paid during the on‐line registration process via PayPal or paid directly to the West Vancouver School Board office via cheque, Visa, MasterCard or cash. No post‐dated cheques will be accepted.
Payment can be made in person Monday‐Friday between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm at the West Vancouver School Board Office, 1075 21st street.
No space will be reserved until full payment is made.
Summer Learning Refund/Withdrawal Policy:
- Any requests to withdraw must be submitted in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a fee-paying student withdraws from a class BEFORE 4pm on June 30, 2017, course fees will be refunded in full.
- Fees will not be refunded for withdrawal requests made on or after July 1, 2017.
- Refunds for registrations paid by cash or cheque will be issued by cheque. Please allow 3 weeks for processing.
- Refunds for registrations paid via PayPal will be made to your credit card if the refund request is received within 60 days of the original transaction date, per PayPal policy.
Any course fees will be refunded in full if a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
Absences beyond two days or behaviour deemed to be inappropriate may result in the student being removed from the program. Two days of late attendance are equivalent to one absence. No refunds for fee‐paying students will be granted if the student is removed for not attending school.
Code of Conduct
All students are expected to follow the West Vancouver Schools Code of Conduct. Students unable to follow the code of conduct may be removed from the program. No refunds for fee‐paying students will be granted if the student is removed for not following the code of conduct.