- This event has passed.
Health and Safety
November 17, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thank you so much for keeping your child home when they are unwell. As a reminder, here is the daily health check. If you answered yes to one of the symptoms below you should stay home from 24 hours from when the symptoms started. If the symptoms persist please seek a health assessment by calling 8-1-1.
- Cough or worsening of chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Nausea and vomiting
WHAT STUDENTS NEED TO REMEMBER BEFORE LEAVING THE HOUSE
WHY? There is no drop off of any items forgotten due to COVID health and safety rules
- Water Bottle – if they forget the office will provide a cup
- Lunch – if they forget the office will provide a granola bar and juice
- Laptop if required and all cables – they will manage without
- Change of clothes if required in the younger grades – the office does have back ups
APPOINTMENTS DURING THE SCHOOL DAY
- If a student attends in the morning and leaves to attend an appointment before the end of the day they cannot return to school the same day.
- All parents need to be masked when SIGNING students out early. Teachers and the office need to be notified ahead of time if you are collecting a student out before their normal departure time.
- Students take themselves to their classes if arriving late
- Please note Primary Students are released at 2:40 pm and Intermediate Students are released at 3:00 pm so you may wish to avoid that window in terms of traffic coming into the school if collecting early. If you are picking up early please email both the child’s teacher and the office (firstname.lastname@example.org) ahead of time