All students in grades 11 need to complete an average of 150 minutes per week. (Due March 2 and June 8)
Students registered in PE, Pursuit (formerly Super Achievers) in Athletics or a Sport Academy do not need to complete the form.

How do I complete my DPA?

  • This should be done through Google Classroom or a hard copy can be picked up in the office.

(Grade 12 only)

Graduation Transitions Assignments

The Grad Transitions teachers are:

International Students: Ms. Lum ( )
Surname A – G:   Ms. Ulinder ( )
Surname H – O: Ms. McArthur (
Surname P – Z: Mr. Derganc (

Grad Trans is requirement of Graduation in BC.  You will not be able to graduate if the assignments are not completed.

How do I complete my Grad Trans Assignments?

Please access the google classroom for Graduation Transitions.

  1. Sign in to Classroom Use school e-mail:
  1. On the homepage, click + (on the top right hand corner)
  1. In the box, enter the code ztp3hw0 and clickJoin