Premier Outdoor Connections Academy
Open House Selection for September, 2017
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Rockridge Secondary School
6:00 – 7:00 pm
The Open House is designed to inform parents about the Premier Outdoor Connections Academy. We encourage students to attend with their parents. If you would like to be a part of the Open House session, please apply online to receive an information package upon arrival to the Open House.
Registration is as follows:
- Complete and submit an online application form including student answers to the questions requested:
- Scan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or drop off (to Sentinel Secondary) a copy of the student’s first term report card (when you receive it) to Diane Nelson.
- Once received, parents will receive a confirmation email from Diane Nelson.
Parent & Student Process
- Attend the Open House.
- Parents, who are pre-registered for the Open House, will receive an Information Package at the Open House session.
- Out-of-catchment or out-of-district students may register for the school itself starting January 16, 2017.
- If the student’s elementary school is a feeder school to the secondary school, no SCHOOL registration is necessary.
Feeder schools are as follows:
École Sentinel Secondary: Pauline Johnson, Chartwell, Cedardale, Westcot
Rockridge Secondary: Bowen Island, Lion’s Bay, Eagle Harbour, Cypress Park, Gleneagles, West Bay
West Vancouver Secondary: Irwin Park, Ridgeview, Hollyburn
PLEASE DIRECT INQUIRIES TO:Diane Nelson
Director of Instruction
West Vancouver Schools Premier Academy Programs
Office Direct Line: 604-981-1150