How to view jobs and apply for a job posting:
West Vancouver Schools posts all teaching, non-teaching and management jobs and accepts applications using the online program Make A Future: Careers in BC Education.
To apply to a job posting using Make a Future:
- Click here to view information about West Vancouver School District and find a link to current district job postings.
- Select the type of job posting from the list displayed:
– Teachers & Administrators
– Management & Professionals
– Support Staff
- Follow the instructions on the Job Search Results page to apply to a job posting.
We encourage all applicants to apply to our postings online using Make a Future. We also encourage you to sign up for the “Job Alert” feature to receive emails when we post jobs on Make a Future.
NB. If you are a current employee of WVSD and wish to view internal postings, click here.
Please note that hard copy, email or faxed resumes will no longer be accepted.
We accept applications for posted positions only.
All teacher applications should include the following documents:
- complete resume and cover letter
- copy of teaching certificate (or application for certification)
- copy of TQS Category Card
- copies of teaching practicum reports or evaluations
- letters of reference
Thank you for your interest in West Vancouver Schools.