WVS’s Premier Tennis Academy
Open House for September, 2016
Monday, February 1, 2016 @ Sentinel Secondary School
5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
The Open House is designed to inform parents about the Premier Tennis Academy. If you and your son/daughter would like to be a part of the Open House, the process is as follows:
- Complete and submit an on-line registration form.
- Diane Nelson will confirm confirmation via email that the registration has been received.
- Scan or drop off a copy of the student’s first term report card (when you receive it).
- Further emails will be sent closer to the Open House with further details.
Parent & Student Preparation for Open House
- Registered students (and parents) are asked to attend the Open House.
- Information will be presented by Diane Nelson & Kathy Grant (Sentinel Vice-Principal and Advanced Placement Coordinator).
- A reminder that a copy of the student’s first term report card is expected before the Open House.
Parents who are registered will receive a package of information about the academy.
- At the completion of the Open House, parents are to contact Diane Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-981-1150 regarding continued interest in attending the academy.
- Once interest is confirmed, students will be asked to participate in an on-court evaluation. All levels are welcomed! More information provided at the Open House session.
- Out-of-catchment or out-of-district students may register for the school itself starting January 15, 2016. If the student’s elementary school is a feeder school to the secondary school (e.g., Pauline Johnson is a feeder school to Sentinel) no SCHOOL registration is necessary.
PLEASE DIRECT INQUIRIES TO:Diane Nelson
Director of Instruction
West Vancouver Schools Premier Academy
Office Direct Line: 604-981-1150