Premier Ballet Academy
Open House Selection for September, 2017
Thursday, February 16, 2017
Sentinel Secondary School, Room #323
6:00 – 7:00 pm
The Open House is designed to inform parents about the Premier Ballet Academy. (It is optional for students to attend, but students are always welcome to attend the session.) If you would like to be a part of the Open House session, please register online to receive an information package upon arrival to the Open House.
Registration is as follows:
- Complete and submit an on-line registration form here.
- Scan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or drop off (to Sentinel Secondary) a copy of the student’s first term report card (when you receive it) to Diane Nelson.
- Once received, parents will receive a confirmation email from Diane Nelson.
Parent & Student Process
- Attend the Open House.
- Parents, who are pre-registered for the Open House, will receive an Information Package at the Open House session.
- Parents will be notified about acceptance into the program within a few days of the Open House session.
- Out-of-catchment or out-of-district students may register for the school itself starting January 16, 2017.
- If the student’s elementary school is a feeder school to the secondary school, no SCHOOL registration is necessary.
Feeder schools are as follows:
École Sentinel Secondary: Pauline Johnson, Chartwell, Cedardale, Westcot
Rockridge Secondary: Bowen Island, Lion’s Bay, Eagle Harbour, Cypress Park, Gleneagles, West Bay
West Vancouver Secondary: Irwin Park, Ridgeview, Hollyburn
PLEASE DIRECT INQUIRIES TO:Diane Nelson
Director of Instruction
West Vancouver Schools Premier Academy
Office Direct Line: 604-981-1150